Borrowing £7,500 over 4 years with a representative APR of 27.4%, an annual interest rate of 27.4% (Fixed) and a deposit of £0.00, the amount payable would be £246.43 per month, with a total cost of credit of £4,328.83 and a total amount payable of £11,828.83.
Rates may differ as they are dependent on individual circumstances. Subject to status.
Switcha Car is focussed on finding you the best possible car finance deal. Part of the much larger Switcha Network, we work with a large panel of finance companies to ensure that you get a great rate and a really quick answer.
Our team of car buying experts will be on hand to help you through the entire process. We are able to help negotiate with the car dealers to see if we can get you a better price for you new car and your part ex. Our company ethos is to provide the best possible customer service.
Vehicle car finance is the most common way to purchase a car in the UK. With over 75% of people buying their car this way, it allows you to pay for your vehicle without using your hard-earned cash upfront.
Taking out a finance plan with Switcha will give you three big advantages. We will:
- help you calculate exactly what you can afford before you get to the dealer
- find you the best possible deal to your individual circumstances
- help you with all the admin, paperwork and negotiations with the dealer
Here’s how it works:
1. We’ll find the right deal to suit your circumstances and your budget… Complete our simple online application so we can understand the best option and lender to meet your requirements. We'll come back to you as quickly as possible with a decision from our lending panel. If your application for finance is approved, a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your budget and borrowing limits.
2. Choose your car from any reputable dealer… When your budget and the amount you are able to borrow has been agreed, the paperwork can be processed and you’re then free to find your ideal car. You're able to choose your car from any reputable UK dealer so the choice is endless!
Despite what you might have heard, no company can guarantee that you will be accepted for car finance. Each lender will take into consideration your individual circumstances before making a decision. If you’re worried about being accepted, then we may have the solution for you. We have plenty of lenders that are willing to help people with less than perfect credit scores.
We understand that there are many circumstances that can lead to bad credit, which is why we always look at your individual circumstance when you apply. Many of our customers have struggled with debt in the past, so don’t feel embarrassed about applying.
If you fall under any of the following categories, we may be able to help you.
- Missed payments, defaults or arrears
- Bankruptcy, if at least 6 months ago
- CCJs (County Court Judgements)
- IVA (Individual voluntary arrangement), if it has now been settled. If you still have an IVA, please check with your IVA company first as we might need written confirmation to show you’re allowed to borrow again.
When you first apply for car credit, a soft credit search will be done against your credit history which will not be accessible by other lenders. If it is clear that we will not be able to move forward with your application, we will not carry out any recorded or hard checks against your credit file. Therefore, your credit score will not be affected.
However, if we do feel you might be accepted through one of our lenders, we will pass your application to the finance company that we think best suits your circumstances. At this point, a hard search will be carried out and this will be recorded on your credit file.
It is very important that you give us complete transparency so we can match you with the best-suited lender. If you don’t provide us with the relevant information or you omit certain details, then you could be sent to a lender that wouldn’t accept your circumstances. That would mean further refusals and unnecessary credit searches being applied to your file.
If you’re ready to find out what we have to offer, please fill in our application form with no commitment. We will do our best to find a great deal for you.